migration lawyer

Need Assistance With Your Visa?

Tell us your story and we’ll show you how we can help.  Get the right visa advice from a team with an outstanding success rate.

  • Are you in Australia and want to stay?
  • Have you been here before and want to come back?
  • Do you want to work or study in Australia?
  • Have you met someone (even online) and want to be together?

Get your visa application right the first time. Talk to a migration lawyer and find the right pathway today.

Services we offer

Get the advice and help with your visa from a team of visa experts who are experts in their field. Migration can be complicated and you often get only one chance to get it right.

  • Business & Investment Visas
  • Cancelled Visas
  • Employment Visas
  • Health requirements in migration law
  • Merits reviews, judicial reviews, and ministerial intervention applications
  • Protection Visas
  • Parent Visas
  • Partner Visas
  • Refugee Visas
  • Refused Visas
  • Working Visas
  • Student Visas

Our team has successfully handled some of the most complicated cases in Australia. Get the right help now before you end up wasting more time and money. Contact us today to get the process started >>

Is your situation complicated?  We’re here to help

Blended families, children staying overseas—it doesn’t seem that complicated, but your application could need close attention. As experts in complex migration-related situations, we have an outstanding success rate and will provide clear options for you.

We will only engage if we know we can help. If your situation is too complicated to handle on your own, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Your immigration story needs a happy ending

You can get help for any type of visa application, including:

  • Relationship based visas (marriage and partner visas)
  • Employer nominated visas (482 Temporary Skilled Shortage Visa and the 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa)
  • Skilled Independent visas (Subclass 189 (Skilled – Independent) Visa, Subclass 190, 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional Visa)
  • Student visas
  • Protection visas

“You were amazing. You were 100% on it. You gave me updates, let me know how things were moving, how much $$ was left in my account, etc. There wasn’t a second I felt like I wasn’t being looked after.” Kristin

Get help staying compliant with your visa conditions

Staying compliant with your visa conditions is important. It is crucial that you know what they are and what to do when your conditions change. If you’re not sure, give us a call. We will help you sort everything out.

We’re here to help you to enjoy this beautiful country

We give you clear-cut options, real alternatives, and an individual pathway to migration.
The complexities of Australia’s immigration law require expert advice.
Our team will guide you through the entire process.